The New Zealand Family Court Survival Guide is the only resource you need to help manage the legal and practical logistics of a relationship breakdown, custody dispute or other family or whanau crisis.
- Explains all your options when you need to make changes in your family situation.
- Helps you to avoid unnecessary expense and upset.
- Easy-to-follow advice on how to navigate a relationship separation that is fair and respectful of all parties.
- Strong focus on children and how best to support them in what can be a tough and confusing time.
- Advice in three focused sections:
- To Court or Not to Court will help you to understand some of the financial and non-financial costs and potential benefits of litigation, and how to avoid court altogether if possible.
- Save $$$ on Legal Fees contains tips and suggestions for reducing your total legal bill and other associated costs.
- Children in Focus provides valuable information for all separating and separated parents and contains best-practice examples of how to prioritise the needs of children, and how to avoid losing sight of their needs, while negotiating the necessary changes and establishing the new normal for your whanau or family.